Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I printed this off and made up the cards some time ago but was never really happy with my results. I finally played the game last night and all I can is wow! There was a lot of thought that went into this game. the multiple uses for the power cards and the creative use of cards for gold, fruit and arrows is slick. I especially like how adding abilities, items or stats get "tabbed" under the character card and all info is easily visible. What I did not like was getting my butt smacked twice in a row. blush Once on the 1st level and once at the exit to the 2nd. Who would have thought I could guess and pull a 2 three times in a row for a regenerate check on a skeleton. soblue I'm hooked. It's tough and I can barely imagine making it even ONTO the 8th level let alone winning the game but I like a challenge and I will keep trying! I had ordered a copy of Jack Darwid's Adventure of D as soon as I read it was available because of his many PnP games he has made available. Last night I ordered an ArtsCow copy of TDoD as well because I will be wearing this game out! All I can think to say is thanks for such a great PnP game. If AoD is as good I will be a very happy camper indeed. Keep 'em coming!

Kraken Fan #69

Edited to correct the spelling of the designer's name. I think...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you enjoy DoD and I'm sure you will enjoy AoD too ! (Has AoD arrived?)

If you haven't (and you are ready), please rate DoD.
Cheers!

JackD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
Want to get a couple more plays in before I rate it but at this point I am blown away! I haven't recieved AoD yet but this will keep me busy till then!

Kraken Fan #69

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.