Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While looking at the missions, I have two questions:

Q1: in Mission 3, there are 3 locations that have a 'S' (special?) event/enemy. What is meant by this? (In Mission 2 there is the Sand Worm, but I doubt it is also present in Mission 3...)

Q2: in Mission 5, in the node labeled "Tracking 4", in the top right corner, there is a (-2) modifier after the 1-2/C enemy check. What is meant by this?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teufen wrote:

Q2: in Mission 5, in the node labeled "Tracking 4", in the top right corner, there is a (-2) modifier after the 1-2/C enemy check. What is meant by this?

OK, I reread the rules, and found this at the end of 4.7:
Quote:
If a number is present after the class of the event,
modify the random # to determine the enemy forces
accordingly.

Should have read it with more attention I guess... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
teufen wrote:
While looking at the missions, I have two questions:

Q1: in Mission 3, there are 3 locations that have a 'S' (special?) event/enemy. What is meant by this? (In Mission 2 there is the Sand Worm, but I doubt it is also present in Mission 3...)
Thanks!

Hi Christopher

you're right: the Mission #003 is missing the stats of the Special encounter (a Drone): the graphical layout with the stats was hidden during the export to PDF format but since i've printed the original image (not the PDF) i didn't see the problem.

I've uploaded the new complete sheet

Thanks

Zak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

And by the way: great work on this game, I really like it and have put it in my PnP queue!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.