Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Reed
United States
Clayton
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know Poland and Normandy are making good progress. Where is this in the timeline? Also, will there be any games on the Italian campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai von der Aa
Germany
Nuremberg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If things progress as planned, the battle for Crete could be ready late 2012. THAT was would I had answered some months ago.

I have a LOT of firefights planned already and also some more firefights must be investigated. After that the best and most interesting firefights must be selected, transferred from historical research into game terms (units, counter stats, balancing), maps must be created and so on. The time for playtesting, artwork and production shouldn't be underestimated.

But to be realistic, late 2013 should be named. I would be glad, if we could have this game ready at Essen Spiel 2013. A lot of people are involved whose timeframe I don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Soutter
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
Look, you've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loudly. So...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update and info. It's much appreciated! And looking forward to the release of course!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai von der Aa
Germany
Nuremberg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome. I spent two weeks on Crete this summer, doing some research concerning the terrain the units have dealt with, including visiting the German and Allied War Cemetaries, War Museums and some Memorials for the massacred Cretan civilians. Beside that, it's a wonderful island :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.