Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Orszak
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

So I will tip off the discussion here on BGG and ask if anyone has a feel for scale of the game in terms of formations and/or hex representation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Orszak
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. So I apologize for my initial laziness in not doing my own research. I looked at CSW and found the Line of Battle folder. Turns out this is a new twist on the RSS system and so is regimental in scale. There is a lot of good information out there on CSW. I'm looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Essig
msg tools
designer
No problem... I like discussions. :-)

110 yards per hex, 15 min per turn (daytime, 30 min at night), units regiments of infantry and cavalry, batteries of artillery. Strength points are 50 men for infantry, 1 gun for artillery and a little less than 50 for cavalry (the horse holders are taken out behind the scenes).

What else can I talk about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The playing time says 60 minutes. That can't be right for a regimental game for anything except a short learning scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.