Jason Roach
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

In the Q&A/errata from the General it states:

"V.A. Can the 12SS enter the map on 6 June or must it wait until the 7th?
A. It must wait until 7 June. (Change.)"

The V.A. is the part that is a bit confusing as the scenario chart already has them on the 7th, but yet it states "Change", so my question is simply this: In the Campaign game, can the 12thSS enter the map on the 6th or must it wait till the 7th?

Thanks in advance,

-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sweeney
United States
Clinton Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always played the 7th. I believe the "Change" refers to the fact that errata was released (probably through the General magazine) and then later changed again to read the 7th.

Shoot! Now I have to go downstairs and check for sure!

In The General Vol 17 No 6, it stated they could move on June 6 and it was later clarified that it had to wait until June 7 (in Volume 19 No 2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Roach
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
LimboLance wrote:
I have always played the 7th. I believe the "Change" refers to the fact that errata was released (probably through the General magazine) and then later changed again to read the 7th.

Shoot! Now I have to go downstairs and check for sure!

In The General Vol 17 No 6, it stated they could move on June 6 and it was later clarified that it had to wait until June 7 (in Volume 19 No 2).

Thanks Robert. Does Vol 17 No 6 have that "V.A." note and if so, does it state that it is for the Campaign game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Recon elements of 12ss made it to the Caen area late in the day on the 6th.

At midnight, the PzGr Regt 25 reached the 716th HQ near Caen. The rest of the division followed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARLOS MARTINEZ
Spain
MADRID
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sorry

One question,I´ve a boardgame copy unused during several years and don´t remeber is the scenario 5# had separate Battle order card page like the others scenarios 1 to 4, only have four scenarios Battle order page.

Regards?

And if it were missing may you send me a pdf with the battle ordes

Thanks!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Berglund
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
20+ years since playing but isn't it that scenario 5 uses the same setup as the campaign game (which is a fold-out sheet, right?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.