Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question that arose the other night revolved around the loss of powers. Does a player lose his or her power when three of their colonies are CONTROLLED by other players or can a power be lost if there is a combo of home planets controlled by other players and with a planet that is still technically owned by the player (i.e. nobody else has ships on it) but is without that players ships.

Example: I have 2 planets with 4 ships each and two planets controlled by the yellow and red players and one of my planets is empty. Do I lose my power?

I believe the dispute arose because of the use of the word colonies referring to ships and not the planets themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you lose your powers the instant you don't control at least 3 of your home planets. By control that means having at least one ship on the planet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leber
Canada
Orillia
ON
flag msg tools
Yin
badge
Yang
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. As long as you have a ship on each of at least 3 planets... you're good. Even if every single planet had ships from other players (which can happen through deals, etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.