David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey there,

I've been interested in purchasing this game for some time, but every UK retailer is out of stock and when asking when they shall have it in stock, they say that their suppliers themselves are also out of stock and do not know.

Its been like this for a while now, so im wondering when will you actually be getting some to the UK retailers since im starting to lose interest in purchasing this game because of all the hastle just trying to find the thing :/

~David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, that's odd. I would expect that difficulty in acquiring it would only pique your interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dion Baxter
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to have a look around London next week for a copy.

But then the real life 'quest' for a game is almost half the fun. I waited 8 painful weeks for Dungeon Lords, scoured everywhere I knew for a copy of Battle Line and found a bargain copy of Batt'l Kha'os whilst searching for them. So it kind of ended well.

...apart from the "What!? MORE games?!?" from the missus...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
Hmmm, that's odd. I would expect that difficulty in acquiring it would only pique your interest.

Well, I have so many things on the go that when I see a game that im interested in and have invested x amount of time to find it, im somewhat put off by continuing the pursuit when theres plenty of other things out there ^^

Im in no rush to find it, but then on the other hand im interested to know if theres a reason why its been out of stock so long from a variety of retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Smith
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still showing stock at www.shiregames.com
Nice FLGS if you are still looking

and www.spiritgames.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Reeves
United Kingdom
Frimley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heron Games has it as well :

http://www.fwtwr.com/store/index.asp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wright
United Kingdom
Falmouth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and Boardgameguru:

http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/pocket-battles--celts-vs-roma...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys for all the heads up, guess I didn't look hard enough ^^ Btw Ian, your avatar really looks like John Locke out of LOST lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wolfenn predator
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have found some in ebay.

from usa direct at home (spain) all include 14 euros

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.