Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I've read that the UK are now receiving their orders... any ideas when we should be receiving our orders in Canada and the US?

Thanks for any updates you can offer to us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bailey
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Soon, brother! I've been posting updates on the blog so you folks should check there regularly. We've run into massive shipping delays outside our control on the North American stock (now over a month late) but should be golden any day now.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grindhouse47 wrote:
Soon, brother! I've been posting updates on the blog so you folks should check there regularly. We've run into massive shipping delays outside our control on the North American stock (now over a month late) but should be golden any day now.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Jim

It's no worries... I know it'll get here when it gets here... I'm just looking forward to seeing it on the table. Thanks for the quick reply though... I imagine it's worse for you guys knowing it's out there somewhere and waiting for it to show up so you can get it all on the go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game room is all set up...

...I am sure it will be here in a week or so.

By the way, yes, I noted the typo in the cartoon. Sigh. I do my best.
I have fixed it on my website, but it is too late for this copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.