6 Posts

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom character Boris Brightbeard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Low High
Norway
flag msg tools
Boris Brightbeard is a custom character for the game. Boris is a Dwarf Priest. He starts with 23 custom made ability cards, but to make the character more challenging to play he is allowed just one type of armor cards and one type of weapon cards.

Once Boris reach red level two of his ability cards allows him to move to a custom made game board. By completing this journey Boris reaches black level. He gains an additional 9 stronger ability cards, but not right away, since they are shuffled into his draw deck.

I didn't have a suiteable dwarf miniature, since those I had included big axes and other large weapons. Therefore I bought a set of Dungeons & Dragons miniatures called Martial Heroes 2. This box contains 3 painted minatures, including a dwarf with a knife. By painting the models beard white this minature is almost perfect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanya Stone
msg tools
I have playtested all your characters. They are great!

Any moore coming soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Low High
Norway
flag msg tools
Nope.

You are the first person to respond in quite a while.

Making new characters is to much work compared to the low level of interest for my custom characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Fromhell
msg tools
Cool character. I liked the extra board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugo Perillo
Italy
Salerno
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, how can i download it?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Fromhell
msg tools
Files section, page 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.