Subject: Stock Breeding Prize rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Gunner
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everytime I've seen this played in the 5 player game, it has given the player 12 points. I want to remove it from future games. Does anyone else have a take on this card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Hoffmann
msg tools
if they've completely filled their farm, and have at least 3 of every animal.. then they've probably won the game anyway. I've only seen it pulled off once online and the player already had a 5pt lead before his last move. In effect a play for bragging rights only

NaZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Albani
Germany
Achern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nazdr3g wrote:
if they've completely filled their farm, and have at least 3 of every animal.. then they've probably won the game anyway. I've only seen it pulled off once online and the player already had a 5pt lead before his last move. In effect a play for bragging rights only

NaZ

could you tell, where you play agricola online?
thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJoe wrote:
nazdr3g wrote:

NaZ

could you tell, where you play agricola online?
thx

http://banach.ucsd.edu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Williams
msg tools
Yeah, this is another card we are looking at getting rid off. At least in the 5 player game where its much easier to get animals faster.

In the last 5 player game we had it wouldnt have made a differnce as they would have won by 6 anyways. But the 5 player before that,its 12 points where barely enough to edge out another card we got rid of, the Stonecutter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Silverman
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wheelo wrote:
Everytime I've seen this played in the 5 player game, it has given the player 12 points. I want to remove it from future games. Does anyone else have a take on this card?

Could you post the text of the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Williams
msg tools
Stock Breeding Prize
Cost:1 Grain
Prereq: No empty farmyard spaces*
Ability: At the end of the game, you recieve 1 Bonus point for each other player in the game, as long as you have at least 1 animal of each of the 4 types. (In a 5-player game, you recieve 4 Bonus points.) These points are doubled or tripled if you have 2 or 3 of each animal.(*Farmyard spaces on Improvements are also counted.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.