Subject: London Shopping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teras Cassidy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I am off to the UK and London and I would like to do some shopping when I am there. I have seen the FAQ on this posted. However I am not sure I am looking for gaming stores in particular.

I would like to visit stores that are of interest to the gamer but also just someone who is into sci fi and fantasy.

For instance I am sure to stop at Forbidden Planet. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you for all your time at help in advance,

Teras
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try www.orcsnest.com. More games orientated but maybe some of what you're also looking for. Small but very central London.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Trew
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orcs Nest is in a side street, about 100yds away from Forbidden Planet, further down Shaftsbury Avenue.

Up near the British Museum, (About five minutes walk away) nearby are GOSH!, a small comic shop, and in Museum Street, oposite the entrance to the British Museumm in a games Shop, Playin' Games.

Also, round the corner from there, there's also the Cartoon Museum, which features illustrations from printed matter, ie. newspapers of old, and comics. You might find it of interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
teras cassidy
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you so much for all the advice.

Teras

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.