Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was reading the example about armor overrun and think that I noticed a typo. It says towards the bottom that "A result of 6 on the 29-40 row of the AP Combat Table yields 7 Casualty Points." When I looked at the chart it appears that it should be 5 to yield a 7. A 6 yields a 6. Or am I misreading it? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There is an updated versionn of the rulebook. It is named "vv_2nd_edition_core_rules.pdf" I see the example reference and it shows correctly a 6 casualty point loss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. I am using the Captain's Edition. Where can I get "vv_2nd_edition_core_rules.pdf"? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valor & Victory website has it. But I though that WAS the Captains Edition so now I am perplexed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, Rob. I think the previous sentence says the result is 5, but I missed changing it in the sentence you reference.

An update is coming soon, including some of the minor revisions we've discussed recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Barry. I finished the rules and am looking forward to playing a scenario. Can't wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, Rob -- enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.