Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made the effort of trying to collect all the different gaming conventions in one place? It would be cool to go to one calendar and browse the upcoming events. Besides I'm taking a year long sabbatical in which I plan to attend a different gaming event every week....

(uh, not really)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for something like this myself. Maybe someone should create a wiki page that lists the months. Then under each month you have the conventions regularly held that month, with a website or some way to find out the dates for the current year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
" . . . I'm taking a year long sabbatical in which I plan to attend a different gaming event every week.... "

I think I can safely say for all of us:

"We're glad you're kidding, because, otherwise, we would have killed you."

No one gets a free year without the rest of us selfish louts tagging along!
cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fhsIV wrote:
Has anyone made the effort of trying to collect all the different gaming conventions in one place? It would be cool to go to one calendar and browse the upcoming events. Besides I'm taking a year long sabbatical in which I plan to attend a different gaming event every week....

(uh, not really)

Someone should really do this. But that person would need a lot of time. A lot of time when they didn't have to go to work. Hmmm....who could volunteer for such a task? ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dale yu
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
If you're not part of the soultion...
badge
You're part of the precipitate!
mbmbmbmbmb
fhsIV wrote:

(uh, not really)

You could always look at non-BGG sites!

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/C47/

Dale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.