Popular Tags: [View All]
Knick Burton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/66403/battle-royale

Battle Royale, now with awesome super happy fun time version 2 awesomeness. Seriously though, it's like Frag, but has more strategy and personalization. You are not confined to a board, instead you can build your play area as large as you want! I have a list of printable 3D terrain under the game file.

Everything from Doom's BFG 9000 to Lightsabers, this game is focused on destroying your friends. Simple enough to run and gun, but just deep enough for some strategy. All you need to play is print the material then find some 6 sided dice, a few miniatures, and a tape measure.

At least check the files, you might just get hooked! I still need more input and suggestions. I could also get a FAQ up on the page to answer questions. It's simple, fun, easily replayable, but best of all . . . it's free. Well, almost, you still have to print some stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.