United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb

As a book publisher and author, and now a game publisher, I am in growing need for artists.

I can write, I can do layout, but I cannot create any kind of drawing. cry

I am looking for artists for future projects; these may be a long way off. I do have a more immediate need of a young adult children's book illustrator, as I am working on the second "Uncle Chestnut" book this year, a very exciting project for a fellow G.K. Chesterton fan.

Please geekmail me your info, link to samples, etc. Please do not be offended if I don't get back to you - I want to build a base of artists to come to when I have work and I'd rather start here at BGG where we at least have gaming in common already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Prieto
msg tools
Hey Gype, happy to throw my hat in the ring. Semi-pro illustrator. I've done a lot of boardgame work over the years (both personal and contract), card games, tile sets, etc., t-shirt graphics, POP/POS, product packaging, labels, logo work, you name it. Everything I have is on my (currently) disassembled work computer. I used to have a portfolio.com account until they closed that website down but here's a few examples that I found in an old email. Don't mind getting into something to keep me busy nights and weekends. When I get my comp reassembled I'll send over some of my boardgame work. My specialty is maps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Rodriguez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested! I'll admit my digital work isn't as great as my pen and paper type stuff. I really like to draw animals. Humans and people types are ok but animals are my strength.

My art galleries are listed here:

tiffanybell.deviantart.com
gothicfantasy.deviantart.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokke
Belgium
Werchter
optional
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'll join...

Cartoons, random selection, sketches included.
http://www.pokke.be and www.piew.be

Kids-book, an ongoing project...
http://www.pokke.be/pp.htm

Gaming, an alternative map for Caesar XL
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4623070
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an illustrator friend who is looking for work.

His stuff can be found here:

http://cargocollective.com/lombik

e.g.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
btw. was not there a thread for illustrators/artist? I thought there was one pinned, but I can not see it. Or was I just dreaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
portfolio at www.entertainingart.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Westgard
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can count me in too.
I have worked with several game designers from BGG. I even offer my services for cheap if I get credit as artist/illustrator of games. I will also be brutally honest and say that I would not work on a game that I dont think I would enjoy working on, even if the money was good, because I do not want to provide sub-par art just because I didn't like working on it.

I have experience with many types of illustration, and might be able to help you out with childrens books too.

my gallery is on BGG and on Myspace.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
I can vouch for Ferenc "Frankie" Kapitány! I just ordered a logo through him (my future avatar!?), and he's fantastic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I do vector stuff. Nothing really game related except the first two, which are from something I have been toying with and working on for a long while - a competitive organized crime themed game set in the far flung space fairing future - but I think I am more than capable. I am eager to help anyone and looking to build my portfolio

oh hey, found these I made for a game we made in college
yes the illustration images are stolen but still

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking for artist references in forums, but did not find a dedicated, pinned topoc for this.

Add yourself here so others might find you easier.

Geeklist for illustrators, graphic designers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.