Dave L.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
19-A

I started with a triumphant quote from my namesake, Emile Zola
If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.

KentuckyKid articulates truth

BaSL turns it into an instructional manual
Digging up caskets and loading them with TNT is the best way to blow up a castle.

TheBannister keeps us on theme and introduces the durable castle

baditude takes the side of the castle
The Fortress walls withstood a barrage of exploding coffins.

Kodeir gives us a different point of view, getting those coffins up in the air

EgorjLileli makes the truth that much more dangerous
The medieval soldiers hid behind the ramparts as their attackers sent up exploding, radioactive caskets of doom.

The assault continues under puckhead, although the castle guards don't seem too alarmed

Muzza gives the coffins a life of their own.
The castle was thought impregnable, but that was before the assault by the Atomic Rocket Coffin Squad.

The action really takes off with Rubric, as the coffins open and the castle takes its pregnability quite seriously

yohanleafheart concludes with the dramatic final fall of the castle
The vampires would make sure there wouldn't be another Blade around to destroy them. They attacked the Castle of the Pregnant lady with rockets and Atomic Bombs. Not leaving a single standing Stone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how "impregnable" became a pregnant woman flag!!!!! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Atomic Rocket Coffin Squad would be an awesome name for a rock band.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.