~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm running this Friday, and am a bit weary of the audio cassette tape. Does anyone happen to have that file floating around?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm good.

Second edit: I should explain I had to promise not to share the files. Thanks to Jake for hosting the files for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Dingus
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, okay. I was just going to say there's a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=27161968641 where people have some mp3's that they'll email you. In case anyone else reads this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan milano
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey there, nobody on the FB forum seems to have it - anyone ever successful in finding that .mp3? One poster replied never mind - if you found a copy (any digital format) please get in touch, I'd be happy to pass it on to other folks. Thanks much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan milano
United States
California
flag msg tools
Follow up - I got the audio cassette and am having it transferred. So if anyone wants a copy reply to this thread and I'll share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kat webs
msg tools
Help! We're hurricane bound and only have the cassette which we have no way of playing - any way you could share the file asap!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone who has the mp3 send it my way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could I also get the MP3 of the audio? We're planning on playing the game this weekend. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the MP3s if anyone needs them. Please private message me if you need to reach me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ledgerwood
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could I get the mp3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Morris
msg tools
I would like to get a copy of these mp3's if anyone still has them. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Doubleclick
msg tools
Could I please have the mp3? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am now sharing the files on Google Drive rather than send them to everyone individually:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8yihN3cbnAPWmVyeHc3a2hSRjQ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baier
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for doing that. So much easier than setting it up myself. I plan host this for my upcoming birthday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Laird
United States
Kankakee
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much, just picked up a copy and am looking forward to trying it, now to find 8 players....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad people are enjoying this totally silly and ridiculous dinnertime activity. I'm also really glad I put the files up in my Google Drive - I was getting messaged about once a week about them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Gonzalez
Canada
Pickering
Ontario
flag msg tools
The best thanks, I just dont have a tap players lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gemini Peace
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Jake - Thanks for the link and for taking the time to upload those files to share - that is super helpful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misty DeClark
msg tools
Thank you so much for posting the MP3! I was wondering if anyone might have a scan of clue 4 that they'd be willing to share. I picked this up at a garage sale for a friend. She was part way through planning it for her husband's b-day when we realized clue 4 is missing. Does anyone have a PDF, scan, photos etc of clue 4 that I could use? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll ask my friend if she still has the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misty DeClark
msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Neuhauser
msg tools
Thank you so much! We're playing this tomorrow night, and I could not find a cassette player anywhere. Even the thrift stores don't have them anymore, lol! Thanks for sharing and saving the evening!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hazard
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TwentySides wrote:
I am now sharing the files on Google Drive rather than send them to everyone individually:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8yihN3cbnAPWmVyeHc3a2hSRjQ

Thanks for this. I downloaded the rar file and it has three mp3s in it that are only about 4 minutes each. Is this all that is on the cassette that comes in the game?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that's what you play between mingling sessions. The host's book should have instructions for how to use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hazard
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Thanks man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.