Popular Tags: [View All]
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

"It was clear to both the professor and his guide that the swamp held many secrets" (phrase by Baditude)

(drawing by tickmanfan)

Exploring the Amazon by boat, a pair of obscure Simpsons characters were stalked by countless tentacled, horrible monsters, hiding behind the trees, underwater, and amidst the thick vegetation of the rain forest. (phrase by AnakinOU)

(drawing by swmabie)

The purple haired tribesman was not as happy to see the evil shadow monkeys as the blue haired tribesman while canoeing down the amazon.
(SybotCB)

(drawing by remus)

"Sayonara, ninja monkeys!" Caveman Garth of the Blue Hair Clan waves as his canoe pushes away from the shore, while his pal Jeb of the Purple Hair Clan is not at all happy about leaving.
(phrase by puckhead)

(drawing by Urza47)

The Zombie Clown Cavemen sailed away to safety while the Jewish Ninja Monkeys angrily threw Stars of David after them.
(phrase by Reish Galuta)

(drawing by yohanleafheart)

The 11th time was the final, fateful time that Carl Clown would sail off with Ori the Ninja Gecko's turkey leg from the breakroom fridge - this 11th time, Carl would feel the horrible, flesh-rending power of an Old Testament disintegration curse.
(phrase by Emile)
--------------------
This was an interesting thread to me because the drawings didn't actually change much even though the phrases did.

Interesting to see Professor Frink turn in to Side Show Bob.

I wonder how many EPYC threads end up with monkeys in them.

Also...Yohanleafheart's "Zombie Clown Caveman" should be in the Louvre. I love it!

Awesome work everyone!

-E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Tel Mond
HaSharon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have found a way to work robots into that sentence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.