United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use coupon code: bossisgone

Valid through Feb 15. Had to refresh the BGG homepage about 10 times to see the ad again. It's not on the cardhaus.com website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that an EXTRA 5%? Cause, you know, my FLGS beats 5%. . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. DJ FancyLove
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of any FLGS around me that doesn't sell for retail or higher... So I'll take 5% anyday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, their prices are between 30-40% off retail. Among the best, but shipping is not free unless you go crazy on CCGs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Moore
United States
KC area
Missouri
flag msg tools
Less talking about games and more playing games.
badge
Print-n-Play Wargames and Miniatures Rules www.wargamedownloads.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it was announced on their site.
http://www.cardhaus.com/cgi-local/shop3.pl/SID=9654271247749...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I tried purchasing from there, but in no step of the process was there an option to insert the coupon code.

So how exactly do you use it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Click on the option to enter a gift card, then put in the code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much.
I did not notice it before.
Nice to have such a friendly&helpful community here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so it might just be due to a lot of stuff sold with this discount and a Monday holiday but has anyone gotten a working Fedex tracking number from Cardhaus since they placed their discounted order? Usually they're pretty fast at getting stuff out but the number they gave me in my order confirmation email from Sunday isn't valid yet.

Only reason I'm curious is because one of the items I ordered was supposed to be a birthday gift for a friend this coming Saturday. Normally I haven't really had a problem with Cardhaus orders, they usually get to me within about 2 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaric wrote:
Ok so it might just be due to a lot of stuff sold with this discount and a Monday holiday but has anyone gotten a working Fedex tracking number from Cardhaus since they placed their discounted order? Usually they're pretty fast at getting stuff out but the number they gave me in my order confirmation email from Sunday isn't valid yet.

Only reason I'm curious is because one of the items I ordered was supposed to be a birthday gift for a friend this coming Saturday. Normally I haven't really had a problem with Cardhaus orders, they usually get to me within about 2 days.

I received an order from Cardhaus just this very day (Runewars). It was bought with the discount code and shipped via FedEx (took 2 days for it to arrive), and I had a working tracking number (not that it matters much with such short delivery times).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, well that's good to know. Yea because of the short delivery time for me usually I only use the tracking number to make sure if I need to run home from work at lunch or not. Fedex has a habit of leaving packages on my doorstep at noon on a weekday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With my order, FedEx called me yesterday to arrange a pickup. That was also necessary as they wanted to charge money for handling, customs and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.