Subject: Can sealed in be played on a security doors? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Kirsipuu
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can sealed in be played on security doors (red, blue etc)? It is stated in the rule book that invaders cant open or close security doors. Also the rules refer to normal door and security door. But the sealed in card states that this event can be played on doors not security doors. Can anybody confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I say yes. Looking at the security doors bit, it says invaders can't close the door, but later says the invader player may use Smash card to destroy them. Invaders in the text to me refers to the figures, invader player can manipulate the doors with cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
I say yes. Looking at the security doors bit, it says invaders can't close the door, but later says the invader player may use Smash card to destroy them. Invaders in the text to me refers to the figures, invader player can manipulate the doors with cards.

I concurr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think so too, but I can't find anything in the rules to say one way or the other. I've always felt that security doors were basically unusable until the key was found, then anyone can open/close the doors.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kirsipuu
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanx guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.