Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny de Vries
Netherlands
2e Exloermond
Drenthe
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We get a lot of questions about the new expansion cards that will appear in PIED PIPER:
- what cards can we expect ?
- what do they do ?
- do you already have artwork to show ?
- etc. etc.

Great to see that those enthousiastic players cannot wait until the moment PIED PIPER makes it's debut. People already start to see that the combo's in Rattus can be devastating for your opponents and lifesaving for your own population. We hear as much great stories about "the King" as we hear about "the Witch" for example so everyone has their favorite base card already. And let me tell you: "you ain't seen nothing yet!". Ofcourse there are freaking good combo's in the basegame but the joy you will experience with this game will increase a lot whenever the first expansion is released.

Both the variation in gameplay and in setting up your next game is great fun. Our testgroups had a lot of fun playing the new set in combination with the 6 main characters. I bet your favorites will change and new possibilities will show up with Pied Piper.

We will preview the new 12 cards from Pied Piper:
- 15 february 2010 - the Crusader
- 1 march 2010 - the Wizard
- 15 march 2010 - the Mayor
- 1 april 2010 - the Nun
- 15 april 2010 - the Baker
- 1 may 2010 - the Emperor
- 15 may 2010 - the Soldier
- 1 june 2010 - the Pied Piper
- 15 june 2010 - the Courier
- 1 july 2010 - the Bishop
- 15 july 2010 - the Serf
- 1 august 2010 - the Queen

One of these 12 new cards is absolutely my favorite card for now.
With more than 150 games played over the last 18 months I obviously like Rattus a lot. The cool mechanics of the game and the fantastic artwork makes this game an addictive game. Ofcourse not everyone will enjoy playing Rattus but experiencing all the "fungames" I had in the last months I am sure that there is a bright future for Rattus.

I hope you like the basegame of Rattus and that you will become an experienced player in the Rattus series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!

Need to get this one soon!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Belgium
Sint-Truiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first card, the crusader, is now published.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/66771/rattus...
Browse images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Stef
msg tools
No news about the wizard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Lefebvre
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a release date, or a more precise estimate than Fall 2010?

Since we are a few hours away from seeing the last preview, I expect the game to be published in the upcoming weeks. End of August? September (to fit with the Judge Card promo release)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.