United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Cut it out. That's gonna leave a mark.

And what are you going to do when one goes under the fridge or some other major appliance where we can't get at it? It'll stink to high heaven in here tomorrow.

I mean, worse than it stinks normally. With all the ducks and poop and undead squirrels, you could cut the air in here with a knife.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go with fresh Brussels sprouts next time - and roast them with olive oil and garlic.

Truth: Roasted Brussels sprouts are divine, and will cure anyone of their anti-Brussels sprouts stance.

edit: besides, fresh Brussels sprouts will not leave a mark when thrown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwiles wrote:

I mean, worse than it stinks normally. With all the ducks and poop and undead squirrels, you could cut the air in here with a knife.

Dude, Sorry. I just thought those squirrels were dead when I left them. I mean, no way am I just going to abandon you to zombie squirrels. I'm not that kind of friend. And, if I had known those were zombie squirrels, I definitely wouldn't have borrowed the chainsaw without asking. I can imagine how that put you in a pickle, having only a knife.

My bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Relevant? Best I could find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
You sure they're not swimming up through the toilet, working there way under the fridge, and then solidifying?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the real question here is WHY BRUSSEL SPROUTS!?!?!

If there was a million dollars on the table, and a bowl of brussel sprouts, and I would get the million dollars for eating the brussel sprouts, I'd throw them at the person offering and grab the money and run. Then I'd buy up all the brussel sprouts in the world, and ship them off to Brussels. Let them keep their sprouts! A pox on sprouts! Then the world would be rid of the, except in Brussels, where tourism would probably nosedive because of the smell of rotting brussel sprouts. Maybe if they coated them with bacon that would make them edible. Actually, if you consider brussel sprouts edible then in that same mindframe callouses from your foot are edible. You know the ones I mean? The ones that form just under your toes and hurt every time you walk and when you use one of those Dr Scholls callous removers, it comes off in that perfectly round little piece of dead skin, and if you leave it on the table next to the bed overnight, it hardens and smells really funny in the morning? It's really neat. But back to the brussel spouts, I think I'd rather eat dog food. Oh yeah, I've done that by accident. Has anyone seen my coffee cup? I've had 3 today already and I think someone spiked the coffee with redbull and five hour energy drink stuff because for some reason I keep talking fast and making no sense whatsoever and just rambling on incoherently. Ohh look, shiny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not me!! I'm planting potatoes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Go with fresh Brussels sprouts next time
Brussel or brussels are acceptable. The "s" has been lost due to false splitting and is no longer necessary. Now I'm going to go eat a norange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbespm wrote:
I think the real question here is WHY BRUSSEL SPROUTS!?!?!

Just FYI: I have flagged your post as offensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
Take it like a man.

Next I am throwing these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Ebright
United States
Centennial
Colorado (CO)
flag msg tools
badge
New Avatar! So much Excite! Photo credit to Debbie Ohi, who is Awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fine. I'll throw Parisian Spouts instead. Happy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By popular demand, here's a recipe for roasted brussels sprouts.

- First, peel off the outer layer of the sprouts.
- Cut them in half - this isn't crucial, but makes them easier to eat, and they roast a little faster.
- Toss them in olive oil - very light coating, too much and they'll get mushy.
- Put them on a foil sheet on a cookie sheet. Roast them in 350 degree oven until they start to dry out a bit and get brown. This could be 25 minutes or more. Sometimes, I put them on a rack, to lift them off the cookie sheet, so they don't sit in the oil.
- While that's going, you can slice up or mince garlic to add in the last 5 or so minutes. If you add the garlic too early, it'll get bitter.
- When they're done, you can toss them with salt & pepper, to taste. If you want, you can also add a little olive oil - but I usually leave them as they came out of the oven.

BTW, this works just as well with other veggies, like brocolli & asparagus, but the cooking time won't be as long, since they're not as dense - esp. the asparagus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.