Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi fellas,

as I am reading through the first BSG PBF game here (directed by ColtsFan), I am noticing small rules here and there, that alter the general Turn/Round pace and might sometimes be forgotten by players (especially newcomers like me ).

I am wondering - did someone make a comprehensive Round checklist with ALL the possible options that may happen during one Round of the BSG game?

I mean like:

5. Activating a Location
-- Roslin must discard 2 Skill cards
10. End of player's turn
-- Boomer may look at the top Crisis card and either leave it there or put it at the bottom of the deck. (or -> check Boomer's ability)
-- Roslin draws 2 Crisis cards, resolves one and returns the other to the bottom of the Crisis deck. (or -> check Roslin's ability)

It could also have some check-fields and before the game you could check all applicable fields depending on Characters chosen and would have a visual reference to not to forget the given rule variations based upon them during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a bad idea. I'll try to put something together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
Not a bad idea. I'll try to put something together.

Would be nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Landon
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
It doesn't have all the character based abilities and interupts, but it does have the majority of the steps taken during a players turn.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/46372/bsg-play-by-foru...

You should read all the characters abilities and understand when their interupts apply. You would need to own the game for this I think.. I haven't seen anywhere they are listed online. Of course, FFG has asked that all players of pbf games own the game.

Also, the rule book is available online.
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eisenpony wrote:

Thx! Seems pretty comprehensive, though in a different order - like "if - then"...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.