4 Posts

Carcassonne: Cult, Siege and Creativity» Forums » Rules

Subject: Castle and Beseiged Castle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Coates
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Can anybody tell me the difference between a castle and a beseiged castle in the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergut _
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rokerman wrote:
Can anybody tell me the difference between a castle and a beseiged castle in the game

Are you talking about the basic game or any of the expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Bruun
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rokerman wrote:

It appear you are talking about tiles and game mechanics introduced in The Cathers and the Seige tiles from Cult, Seige and Creativity.

These tiles basically do the following to your cities (not "castles"):

The city tiles (and any pendants within them) only count one point a piece when scoring a complete city (two points if the city contains a cathedral). If the city fails to be completed by the end of the game it is worth 0 points.

In regards to scoring of farms, each city is considered to be scored twice at the end of the game if supplied by your farmer (thus 6 points per city or 8 points per city if the farmer also has a pig in the field).

There is also a game mechanic which allows your Knights to "escape" the bbeseiged cities if they border a cloister.

A beseiged city is a city which contains a Cather or Seige tile.

Tiles distribution lists located at the following links:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/15735/katharer-tiles-p...
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/40028/tile-distributio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Carcassonne - Cult, Siege and Creativity Rules forum (with a brief stop in the Carc:Cathers Rules forum to drop a shadow).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.