Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delaric wrote:
After being held up in The City of the Great Race for an extra turn, [However, while being stuck in the other world, I had a chance to read my Illuminated Manuscript and became a Martial Artist!]

If you did what you wrote, you might have played it wrong. While in the OWs, you receive no movement points, nor can you exhaust/use anything that might give you movement points (Ruby of Rlyeh, Motor Cycle, etc.). There might be encounters that allow you to read a Tome without spending movement points, I've seen some around I think, so if you got one of those, then things are cool.

Quote:
I looked over my inventory, which was sparse after ending up in the asylum, since I had lost a Lucky Cigarette Case and forgot how to cast that spell I had...Wither, I think it was.

Sounds like you have several of the expansions, but no Dunwich Horror? Injury/Madness cards FTW! Or were you not using them (since you mention DH later)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.