Subject: Heroscape Spreadsheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Petters
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I've finally gotten around to updating my HS spreadsheet for the new Master Set (hey, at least I got it out before ALL the cards for the next booster came out!)

Again, it's based upon Slyde's incredible spreadsheet, but I've removed the pictures and added tabs covering the specials, glyphs, FAQ's and Wave information. Even so, this sheet is much smaller than Slyde's, but I do really like having photos of each figure in the sheet.

I hopefully have made the "figure tracking system" a bit cleaner, but will wait for comments on whether it is or not. To calculate how "complete" your collection is, just change the "no" to a "yes" on each set you own. To track the number of figures you have, just enter the number of booster packs you own in column G of the "wave information" sheet. It automatically populates the correct column on the 'creatures' tab.

If, instead, you have units that were bought separately, then just override the equation in Column D of the "Creatures" tab and enter the number.

Hope you like it! And please give me feedback.

(note: Yes, I know I still have "Rise of Valhalla" as the name for the first masterset. When updating this sheet, I didn't use the latest version I had but picked up an earlier one and worked off that. I have fixed that and will have it for the Wave D1 update. Hopefully I didn't miss much else...)

Here's the link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/43692/heroscape-spreadshee...-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.