Jasper van der Meer
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... because there's always some jerk who wants you to get that olde time religion.

Last game night at Village Pizza drew 31 people, which was awesome. We're developing a well-defined split between intense strategy games and social/creative play, so this event is good for everyone. Bring friends who sit and focus or who jump and holler. We've tables for each type. If you like to mix it up, then there's just enough time to try a game from column A and another from column B.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
7:00pm - 10:00pm

Village Pizza in Cabbagetown Neighborhood
186 Carroll Street SE
Atlanta, GA

Finding parking will suck, even on a Wednesday night. Bike if you can.

Tk joined us last time. BGG, please send more gamers like her our way!

Also, I should note we're family friendly; my buddy Matt Ruby brings his family and they mix perfectly. Buying a monster-sized slice of pizza for around three bucks makes supper and gaming super affordable for families, or anyone for that matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Singleton
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing already on the calendar - so I'm in. Had great fun the last time out. I am trying to drag some people with me, but I am the only one that works close...so the convincing is a bit hard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper van der Meer
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Bring new people. We're pretty beginner friendly, as ya saw last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be in Atlanta on business all next week, so I may drop in if I have time on Wednesday night. At least I think I should be able too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any game stores in Atlanta that are worth visiting? I play all sorts of games, but I have a sweet spot for wargames. I will arrive in Atlanta by car on Monday and I will have a few hours to kill before I can check into the hotel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin T
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
if you are near buckhead at all you could go by Oxford comics on piedmont rd. they have a good selection and good enough prices.

i might be bringing at least 1 extra person tomorrow and will be there early to make sure some agricola happens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Singleton
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to go in Oxford Comics to get my comics. But that was before I started playing games. They have a good selection? Awesome. Two of my loves in the same place. *rapturous sigh*

Justin - I will try to message you that list of places to game today. Work has been a little nuts lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.