Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just rec'd this email (in response to an email of mine regarding ship date for 1st wave of LOR CE) from FFG...thought i'd pass it along...

"The first wave is on a boat on its way to us now. We expect by mid March these should all be shipped out. (from an FFG Sales Associate)"

Hopefully we're getting close!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been listed as "On the Boat" since Jnauary 25th. Awhile back when I emailed someone, I was told they were being air-shipped in, but not sure if that has changed, or how long that takes as opposed to the 6-ish weeks the boat usually does. I was HOPING for late Feb./early March, but will take mid-March if that's what it is (like I have a choice!)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With all the snow we've been getting in my area this week, it sure would have been nice to have my Collector's Edition to help fight off the cabin fever. But my copy won't be here until May!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

"The first wave is on a boat on its way to us now. We expect by mid March these should all be shipped out. (from an FFG Sales Associate)"

That would mean 2nd wave should be ....ummmm.........JUNE? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thierry Camprubi
France
Amanvillers
Moselle
flag msg tools
Mage Knight est excellentissime !! > Mage Knight is a blast !!
badge
Mon rêve ?...Pouvoir enfin jouer à WotR > My dream?... for heaven's sake, play WotR
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received this mail from edge France :

Bonjour,

nous venons d'avoir confirmation de la part de Nexus de l'arrivée imminente de Wars of the Ring Deluxe Edition.
En regard du prix de ce jeu, je vous envoie ce courriel afin que vous sachiez que vous pouvez toujours annuler la précommande en envoyant un courriel d'annulation.
En l'absence de tout message nous procéderons à l'encaissement dès que le jeu sera arrivé et évidemment dès que celui-ci vous sera envoyé.
Cordialement,
Marc Taillefer,
responsable de la boutique Edge.

sounds fine !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Lebanon
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Penny Press Kickstarter: 1,284 backers - $60,376! Amazing! Thank you!!!
badge
Play Penny Press!
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
John_VW wrote:

I'd be happy if I get it in time for christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The ship carrying the 1st wave has arrived in Italy today, the copies must now clear customs and be delivered to our warehouse, which will take a few more days, after this we will be able to ship.

In a couple of days we will be sending instructions to handle the payment for anybody who ordered through the Nexusgames website or using the order form at Essen.

We expect the 2nd wave to ship out of China in mid-march, for a late april release. So it should arrive about 2 months after the first wave, which should ship out of our warehouse before the end of february.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So how exactly is the distribution handled? Do all of the copies first go through Italy, and then the "American" ones are shipped to Fantasy Flight Games? Or are the US copies shipped directly from China to the US? Just curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds to me like they all come through Italy first, then to the distributors elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So probably another month? First Dec, then Jan, then Feb, now march. Maybe it will be a christmas present!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what's worse for me? It seems that I'll get my copy after all of you... Nexus has specified that customers will be delivered their copies first, then the designers... cry

Francesco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Francesco Nepitello wrote:
You know what's worse for me? It seems that I'll get my copy after all of you... Nexus has specified that customers will be delivered their copies first, then the designers... cry

Francesco

That's ridiculous, you should have yours by now. Major props on creating the best game ever. I have really enjoyed playing it hundreds and hundreds of times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three separate shipments, one coming to Italy (for customers who ordered to Nexusgames directly), one to the USA for customers who ordered from FFG (which should be in the USA about at the same time) and one to Germany for the German edition, to Phalanx, which is scheduled to arrive about 2 weeks after the other ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hargraves
United States
Danbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm so if the Nexus ones arrived in Italy yesterday it stands to reason the that FFG ones arrived in the USA yesterday (give or take a day or two) as well. Assuming that FFG will turn them around ASAP, would it be crazy to think I might have my copy from FFG by next week? I hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redcometx wrote:
Hmm so if the Nexus ones arrived in Italy yesterday it stands to reason the that FFG ones arrived in the USA yesterday (give or take a day or two) as well. Assuming that FFG will turn them around ASAP, would it be crazy to think I might have my copy from FFG by next week? I hope so.

Now, now, don't forget about "a few more days" to clear customs...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, plus internal transit times and preparing hundreds of shipments.
I believe that 2-3 weeks from now is a more sensible assumption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Pielhau
Germany
Luedenscheid
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cybernex wrote:
and one to Germany for the German edition, to Phalanx, which is scheduled to arrive about 2 weeks after the other ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bertrand d
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bertrand d
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Off the US Coast...arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thierry Camprubi
France
Amanvillers
Moselle
flag msg tools
Mage Knight est excellentissime !! > Mage Knight is a blast !!
badge
Mon rêve ?...Pouvoir enfin jouer à WotR > My dream?... for heaven's sake, play WotR
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
John_VW wrote:

From all this, I'm starting to think more like Sept. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Scheuermann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The ship is ok but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bertrand d
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering what is happening with Italian Customs.

Still no mail from Nexus and I am leaving for vacations crySo no able to access my mails for a week !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered mine through Boards&Bits, and they say 2nd printing should be distributed by end of April to mid May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.