Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Down, compleatist, down!

It is even harder when one realizes that Carcassonne expansions are cumulative (the tiles are)...

Drew1365 wrote:
I haven't even tried the Abbey & Mayor yet -- sitting on my shelf unplayed! surprise

I strongly encourage you to try it out. I think its my favorite one. My wife also appreciates it as it makes meadow competition less aggressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wagner Rodrigues
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Must . . . resist . . .

Resistance is futile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you hear that there is yet another new expansion? Check it out Okay, the game link is up: Carcassonne - Die Kornkreise. And no, it is not a joke. In fact, it sounds like an honest-to-God decent expansion with just a stupid pretext.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg von Lemberg
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wagner_rodrigues wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Must . . . resist . . .

Resistance is futile.

Beat me to it, well by a month and a half or so, but my thoughts exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg von Lemberg
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaleyland wrote:
Did you hear that there is yet another new expansion? Check it out Okay, the game link is up: Carcassonne - Die Kornkreise. And no, it is not a joke. In fact, it sounds like an honest-to-God decent expansion with just a stupid pretext.

Oh for the love of god... well that's one more to add to the collection. Wish I had only got into this game last year so I could have at least cashed in on getting the big box collection rather than buying each one individually, at more or less full price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.