Subject: Any good gaming stores in VA Beach? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I'm in town for a week or so, and just curious if there are any good gaming stores (board games, rpgs) or good used book stores in the Virginia Beach area. If you know of one a name and address would be great! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For VB specifically, your best bet would be Bit of England located inside Pembroke Mall (4554 Virginia Beach Blvd). HobbyTown USA (just down the street at 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd) also carries a rather smallish selection of euros plus it's a GW store plus just about any hobby type stuff (RC cars/planes/boats, model rocketry, model trains, etc).

If you're willing to drive a bit further out of the way your best bet would probably be Tower of Games (1400 Kempsville Rd, Chesapeake, VA). While big on collectables they also have a large selection of euros and RPGs.

Finally, if you happen to be looking for some action this weekend, our local gaming group, Tidewater Strategy Group, is having our monthly Game Day this Saturday. If you're interested, let me know and I'll GeekMail you the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thanks David. I don't think Saturday's going to work, but I'll let you know if my plans change before then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martin
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still need info, there's also Atlantis Games and Comics. They're at:

Atlantis Games & Comics
1920 Centerville Turnpike #120
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
(757) 479 5400

and you can check out their webpage at:

http://www.atlantis-comics.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.