Subject: Got an extra small city piece? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Djaii Martenspepper
Canada
Planet Earth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened my copy of this game, but there is a small plastic city missing. Instead, I have a few extra viking guys.

Anybody out there get an extra small city by chance? I tried contacting Asmodee but they correctly point out that it's out of print and they don't have parts laying around anymore.

I know it's a narrow chance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
Thumbs down to Asmodee for that, they should keep a few sets around long after the print run ends to accommodate such. I once bought an old copy of a first run of Manhattan (1994), still in shrink, years after the game was out of print, and sent an email to Mayfair and had my missing piece within a couple weeks in the mail. I checked my Fire and Axe but didn't find any extra pieces, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Heis
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes bad form Asmodee. You must be very cheesed off, and no sorry I don't have a spare in my game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Berlin
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you could try proludo, the german publisher. it is still available here in their edition...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.