Justin Foster
United States
Davenport
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in the Quad Cities Moline to be precise. Starting up a group in the quad cities for playing board games weekly. I have a group on facebook and if you are interested in playing with us join us. I'll have a website for the group up soon but for now I am just looking to get more members if interested message me through here and i'll give you our group link. Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you at our next gaming event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Boudro
United States
Rock Island
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to join this group! I live in Rock Island. I can't find the group page on Facebook, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Foster
United States
Davenport
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update on this...We have merged into another group and now hold our gaming sessions at Games +1 in Davenport, IA. Come on down one of these nights. Shoot me a message for our next game day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Lopez
United States
Le Claire
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Board Game Content for Everyone
mbmbmbmbmb
Were you guys the ones doing MTG tourney at G+1 on Saturday?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Foster
United States
Davenport
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't believe so, I think that is held buy the owner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Howell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just curious, but are there any decent gaming shops up in the QC that are worth hitting?

I live in St. Louis and my wife is from the QC, so we make multiple trips each year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Lopez
United States
Le Claire
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Board Game Content for Everyone
mbmbmbmbmb
markisanerd wrote:
just curious, but are there any decent gaming shops up in the QC that are worth hitting?

I live in St. Louis and my wife is from the QC, so we make multiple trips each year.

I would say Games+1 in Davenport is tops around here. We used to have a store in the South Park Mall around the most recent holiday season that was good for us Illinois folk, but the owner sold the store to someone who then was in an accident and never re-opened...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.