Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game a couple of weeks ago, played it for the first time this weekend and had a good time.

Unfortunately it's probably the only time I'll have 3 willing players all in one place (at least for another year or so), this is a great shame for such an intriguing game.

I know this has been asked before (unfortunately without an answer) but I would like to know how the designer/publisher stands on the question of a Vassal module. I do have a limited experience of creating modules and it's mainly down to getting hold of the games' graphics. Is it possible for this to happen or are we in a situation where any module created would be for our own use only and not publishable?

Most of my gaming is online and I would really appreciate any comment from Mr.Sivél or the publishers.

Thanks in anticipation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
dear steve,

I have sent you a private message here on BGG

richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Vassal module for this great game would definitely be a boon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rsivel wrote:
dear steve,

I have sent you a private message here on BGG

richard

Thank you Richard much appreciated, I will reply when I have time to read it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already had a query on this via geek mail so a quick update.

Richard has basically given the go ahead for a Vassal module and has supplied me with some graphics files. I'm currently in the process of putting this together now and would hope to have something to show for my efforts within a couple of weeks.

Having said that, this will be my first module from scratch so I'm still learning how to do various 'bits', so don't hold me to that deadline.

On the other hand we will definitely have a 'Maria' module so if the lack of such was making you sit on the fence about buying this fantastic game now you have no excuse.
Go out and geddit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Todd
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bishuk wrote:
Already had a query on this via geek mail so a quick update.

Richard has basically given the go ahead for a Vassal module and has supplied me with some graphics files. I'm currently in the process of putting this together now and would hope to have something to show for my efforts within a couple of weeks.

Having said that, this will be my first module from scratch so I'm still learning how to do various 'bits', so don't hold me to that deadline.

On the other hand we will definitely have a 'Maria' module so if the lack of such was making you sit on the fence about buying this fantastic game now you have no excuse.
Go out and geddit!

Unfortunately BGG's software prevents me from giving this post 1,000 Thumbs!!!!

I've played this game three times now and my wife let me know I can expect it as a belated birthday present. I look forward to many more plays via Vassal.

To recap: Wooo Hooo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.