Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Schaub
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find any game sellers who carry Nestorgames product in the states. Even euro-toy boutiques don't seem to have it. Is this possible? Help me out here, guys...I'm an American! I'm used to being able to buy anything!

R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not buy directly from www.nestorgames.com ?

Nestor charges $6.87 per ORDER (meaning that you can buy as many games as you like and pay only $6.87 for shipping!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Randy.

NESTORGAMES games are only sold in my website:

www.nestorgames.com

The games are being manufactured one by one, and this is the only way to keep the company alive.

Let me invite you to read the "About us->The project" section on my site. It explains how the company works and why.

I hope this helps,

Néstor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Schaub
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, okay, thanks. I pictured a giant factory with smokestacks. Hopefully the U.S. dollar will get stronger by the time I'm ready to place an order!

EDIT: Scratch that, the shipping is much more reasonable than I thought--I had at first read 15 euros instead of 5...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Randy13 wrote:
Hopefully the U.S. dollar will get stronger by the time I'm ready to place an order!

It is getting strong already. 1,00 Eur = 1,3572 U.S.D.! Wow! It looks like it will reach 1 to 1 soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now there is an U.S. distributor, Mayday Games.
http://maydaygames.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&o...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.