Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'll be moving in the near future from Vancouver to the Sunshine Hills area of North Delta. I'm just wondering if there are any groups that get together in that general area on a regular basis.

Stuff I like to play:

Arkham Horror
Ra
War of the Ring
Cosmic Encounter
Age of Conan
Imperial
Hammer of the Scots
Amun Re
And lots, lots more.

Let me know, thanks!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Broker Guy
msg tools
mbmb
I have a few friends that would like to try Arkham Horror. As well, I'd really like to give War of The Ring a go since I ordered the Collector's Edition without having tried the game

The group I game with do so every Friday night. I can only manage maybe once every two weeks. During the weekdays I'm probably more likely to get the odd game in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. I'd love to get together for some gaming for sure. As I mentioned, we'll be moving into the area soon, probably in June or July so let's keep in touch. I'm always looking for a good group to game with, so we could probably even meet up before then if everything lines up ok. Where abouts are you located and where do you usually game?

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Broker Guy
msg tools
mbmb
I live in a townhouse complex with a clubhouse we can use in Fleetwood. The other places that we play at are either near Guildford mall, it once in a while Langley.

If you're in Vancouver as well, I have a cousin and her hubby who do want to also play Arkham Horror and we could give that a go before you move.

Another place you could catch some games is Craving For A Game in Surrey Central Mall. They have games nights there too. For instance, this monday I'll be there to try out Runewars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Thee Gravedigger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard good things about Craving for a Game from some friends who live out that way. In my experience, there's plenty of gamers out that direction, though most of them aren't on BGG. I'm thinking of poking a few of them to get on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.