Shadow Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeve size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can anyone please tell me what size sleeves work best with Shadow Hunters?

I have mine on order and might drop by to pick up sleeves for it today on errands.

I'm hoping Japanese sleeves will fit the cards because I like how thick they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Schwanewede
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i used dragonsleeves (magic the gatering size)for the game, and they fit snugly, but: someone posted the expansion cards were slightly bigger. did not try out yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, Fritz

Yea.. I saw that post too. I didn't buy the Expansion cards yet, but thank you for the information : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
So does anybody have the actual size for the cards then? I just ordered this and the expansion and would like to put solid backed sleeves on the role cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
ranoobu wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what size sleeves work best with Shadow Hunters?

I've just received my copy. It's the edition which includes the ten extra character cards.

The cards fit Magic sleeves. But a word of warning: there's a lot of text near the edges of cards, so the Ultra Pro sleeves with a little hologram dot won't work so well. I've just discovered this to my cost!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.