Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else geeked for this? Starts in a few minutes! (at least on the east coast)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like a really fun idea, but I don't think it'll make me watch. I guess I'm all Survivored-out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited! Should be a great season until the final hour of the last episode where the jury gives a less deserving finalist the prize just because they can.

Like usual.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Commandex wrote:
Anyone else geeked for this? Starts in a few minutes! (at least on the east coast)

Yeah.

Fun!

*wince*

Spoiler (click to reveal)
*ouch* stephanie

*shudder*

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jatoha wrote:
It seems like a really fun idea, but I don't think it'll make me watch. I guess I'm all Survivored-out.

Ugh. I'm all reality showed-out. I'm sick of 'em. Can't stand 'em. Refuse to watch 1 minute of 'em.

Did I tell you I no longer watch reality shows?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bass
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My DVR is recording it right now.

I'm not sure I can take another season with Coach. Maybe he'll go first. One can only hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll wait for the DVD so I can see Sugar's breasts after Sandra essentially tore off her top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Todd
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't sure I was ready for it to start up again so soon, but this looks like it's going to be a great season. I'm worried Russell is going to underestimate the rest of the villains and get kicked off right away. I can't stand Coach and Tyson and I hope they get voted off quickly. They just sucked the fun out of their season and I don't want them to kill this one.

It's great to see Gravedigger James back and I'm looking forward to seeing if Boston Rob can stick for a while. If I were going to pick one guy for my team for the bargame olympics it would be Boston Rob.

I'm worried about Rupert though. He was probably the one I was most happy to see and then he breaks his toe. I don't see how he could stick around a long time with a broken toe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great first show. Lots to appreciate.

I wish every week could be two hours long. This season is going to be great. But I hope the injury foreshadowed next week isn't serious.

This season will start to look like a M.A.S.H. unit otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
greyareabeyond wrote:
I'm worried Russell is going to underestimate the rest of the villains and get kicked off right away. I can't stand Coach and Tyson and I hope they get voted off quickly. They just sucked the fun out of their season and I don't want them to kill this one.

Agreed. I think with Russell either he is going to be voted off first (for the villains) or making it a long long way. I don't really see any middle ground with him. As for coach I didn't get to see the whole season with him but what I missed my wife filled me in on and she defiantly wants to see him go.

greyareabeyond wrote:
It's great to see Gravedigger James back

You got to love James. He is the one I'm rooting for on the Heros even though I don't think he will win it. Just remember "Don't bite the apple!"

After last season I'm surprised no one was looking for a hidden immunity idol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Commandex wrote:

I'd be surprised if they didn't. It probably just didn't make this week's edit.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching the first episode I would just like to say a word of thanks to the brave men and women who invented the bikini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Todd
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Commandex wrote:

Heroes vs Villains was taped before last season aired. So none of the other contestants in this season saw Russell find all those idols or make "Let's you and me go to the finals" alliances with everyone on his tribe. He actually has a clean slate with this whole group. Could be a huge advantage if he can hold his ego in check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a theory:

Whoever the first 'big name' gets off the show somehow, they were probably paid to be there and in the contract says something like - I'll play but I'm off the first chance you get.

Looks like Boston Rob is that person.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
greyareabeyond wrote:

Heroes vs Villains was taped before last season aired.

I did not know that. That would give Russel a HUGE advantage, and make me think he would go much MUCH farther than if they saw his season. I agree if he keeps his ego in check he could go, if no all the way, quite far indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.