Subject: First time for Jenga - Dad vs Kid rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Found a complete, thrifted copy of Jenga for cheap and we got it becuase my 8 year old daughter had seen her friend and her mom playing it before and it interested her.

For game time later that day, she wanted to play it with me. So why not? It's cool how you can slide the blocks out of the box and they are already stacked for you.

I let her go first because she wanted to play the game. We both figured out that some blocks were easier than others to pull out so we focused on those. We got to a pretty decent height before the tower started wobbling. She started to show a lot of emotion because up until that time, it had been pretty easy. Finally, she pulled one out and the tower collapsed. She was bummed but wanted to try it again.

Second game was very similar to the first but we knew about the less stuck blocks this time around and made a taller tower. Game two ended the same as the first. Dad wins!!!

After the second game, we both looked at each other and gave each other the same "bleh" look.

For the rest of her game time that day, she chose Battleground! laugh I'm always up for that one! I don't think that Jenga will be seeing the light of day much around our house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.