Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendon Faithfull
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Okay, so I seem to be missing something.

Haven: The text says +1 Card/+1 Action and of course the ability to set aside a card to put into your hand next turn. The ONLY thing that this card does for you on your next turn is put that card into your hand, correct?

It doesn't give you the +1 Card/+1 Action again, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Correct. The only thing the Haven does next turn is return the card to your hand.

If it gave an additional +1 Card, +1 Action next turn as well, it would obviously be absurdly overpowered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Faithfull
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Alright cool deal thanks. My friends were trying to argue that it would do that and I stated that it would be more powerful (at costing 2) than any other +1C/+1A card in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
For future reference, the rulebook included with the game contains a detailed explanation of each card's effect. If a card's wording seems at all ambiguous, look at the detailed explanation for clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.