Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Midgard on Tanga for $9.99 + $6.99 shipping.

Buy up to 6 and incur no additional shipping charges.

Want to find someone near you to split Tanga shipping?

**$11.99 for non-STUs**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Springer
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am highly interested in picking this up if there's anyone in the Bellevue, WA area who is also interested. We can split shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is $11.99. Still a great deal although I can't recommend the game either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's $9.99 for Super Tanga Users.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for two and I already own it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not hating at all, but just a funny observation. These threads are supposed to be hot deals we've 'found' on the net, to make everywhere aware.

Do we really need a separate posting for the Tanga deals when the ad is always right there in front of us? *shrug* just curious.

Other than that, keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zenmazster wrote:
Do we really need a separate posting for the Tanga deals when the ad is always right there in front of us?

Some people pay to not see the ads on BGG...I guess maybe they don't want to see things posted on Hot Deals either. Who knows.

Also, STUs usually get the game for a little bit less than what is shown in the ad.

Whatever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hatemachine wrote:

My apologies, but I searched on the site and I couldn't see anything in regards to Super Tanga Users. Please explain? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SlikkRikk wrote:
hatemachine wrote:

My apologies, but I searched on the site and I couldn't see anything in regards to Super Tanga Users. Please explain? Thanks.

Read #8

http://www.tanga.com/faq

You just need to solve alot of puzzles or order alot of stuff and you become a STU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
myles
United States
Mustang
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!
badge
100 geek gold and this is all I get? :p
mbmbmbmbmb
You score points by playing their games and buying crap. When you have enough points (something like 4000?), you become a Super Tanga User (STU). It gets you from slight to very good discounts on their daily deals and bonus number picks in the Bottom Feeder (daily prize lotto). It may have other benefits I'm unaware of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great_Mazinga wrote:
You score points by playing their games and buying crap. When you have enough points (something like 4000?), you become a Super Tanga User (STU). It gets you from slight to very good discounts on their daily deals and bonus number picks in the Bottom Feeder (daily prize lotto). It may have other benefits I'm unaware of.

I believe there have been a couple instances where STU's had access to deals a day or two early, or an occasional exclusive deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's 5000 pts for STU. Occasionally they'll send a STU only deal by email. Also, there have been Tanga Cash bonuses given on Christmas...everyone got $1 and STUs got $2. So, in this case, if I still had my Tanga cash, I'd use that with my STU discount and pay $7.99 + shipping for Midgard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.