Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Nathan! It seems like such a long time since you played it at Origins 2007 when it was still looking for a publisher. There've been a few more tweaks and improvements since then and I look forward to hearing your impressions of the finished game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Kirk
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I played it in August 2008 and it was killer fun then... can't wait to see the real deal on my table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Schultz
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drown the puppies!!! Mwahahahaha! devil

Can't wait to get my hands on a published copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Finch
United Kingdom
BERKSHIRE
flag msg tools
badge
Rule changes for tonight's game:-
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Drown the puppies!!!

Yeah, this looks pretty cool but I think I'm going to have to spend quite some time coming up with some plausible story to explain to my daughter that those covered-up animals didn't *really* drown, they ...simply got rescued by another NPC ark. Or something.

*Turns up music to disguise gentle thumping of floating animal corpses on the side of the hull*

On another note, I'm looking forward to the Evil Pilot Fish (contains expletives) expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.