Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
Heya

Well, I think if i am reading correctly, storage will store those goods away until a payday occurs.

Howver, goods of the same kind as the ones you stored that you obtain later are NOT stored, and susceptible to raids. cirrect?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Foster
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct in both cases. The only way to make sure your goods are safely out of the pirates' clutches is to store them. Any cards not stored may be taken by the pirates on a payday if you cannot store them by using hand cards to do so. Only hand cards with a 2 or 3 value can be used to store goods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Once you use a 2 or 3 card to protect cards of a color, the pirates stamp their seal of protection on the lot and never bother you again about those goods (they are honest pirates.) If you add new goods that don't yet have the seal, however, you'd better watch out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.