Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Lets go Celts!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure that I am not the only person stocked for the beginning of the Olympic Games in Vancouver. Unfortunately, I lack any semblance of graphic skills. I think it would be great if someone made an ubergeek badge to celebrate the Olympics, it should not be any nation specific that way all of the geeks worldwide (that will be watching) can share it. Any takers in the help?

edit: Big thanks to Shaun L!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Olympics uber needed
It's quite entertaining to live through. Today we watched a police tactical response to a fishing rod.

No, seriously:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbi...

edit: and I am stoked too.. we as Canadians changed our outlook on the event a number of years ago and have really supported the athletes this time around. We do think the kids will do smashingly though to even get to the Olympics is mind boggling to me. I thought getting a green belt in Karate was a big deal. I can't imagine the physical effort these people go through every day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaky Ulnas
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
mbmb
Is this kind of what you had in mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaky Ulnas
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
mbmb
I think I like the all blue rings better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.