Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good review. This game is on my radar and I almost grabbed the last copy at a game store but let it slip away. It's something I would rather trade for than buy I think and your video confirmed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mckane
Australia
SYDNEY
N.S.W
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'm glad i could be of assistance, I think it's a nice game, I really felt the need to include video of us playing it because the description of the rules i give can never give you an idea of the social interactions involved, And that is what plays so well in Lifeboats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew White
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
James,

Good to see a fellow Aussie doing reviews... cheers mate, good review and keep it up...

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mckane
Australia
SYDNEY
N.S.W
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Cheers, I'm so happy that people are getting something out of them, I will be doing more and am working to improve some elements of the reviews.

Thanks again, meeple

You can check out my channel @ www.youtube.com/harrymaxryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Shaper
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Looks fun with the right group, as you say. Thanks, I was glad to see how it worked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hockey
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
Yes very good review once again. We'll see if we can get more video footage at the next game meet
7/10 seems fair enough to me and you are complete right with the age group thing. plenty of people out there will hold a massive grudge if they were to play this game (which makes it more fun IMO) but if you get the right people the game is great. i'll give the reveiw 9/10. i took a point off because im in the video lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cogey Bartleby
Taiwan
Taichung
Taichung
flag msg tools
Nice!
Our game is sped up by using the stick rule - the player with the black starting desk can stop discussions to bring about voting at any time. I think it's also more exciting this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Peterson
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cogey wrote:
Nice!
Our game is sped up by using the stick rule - the player with the black starting desk can stop discussions to bring about voting at any time. I think it's also more exciting this way.

This has been the way we played as well. The problem we ran into after enough time is that you just yell the color you think a near majority would want and then slam the puck and slam it. The people fall in line because they don't have time to coordinate with others and you get your way.
I liked this rule until this became almost every turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.