Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question: This happened. I had Wintercreak 6 spaces from Princess Sunglow and used a Flayer Cube on my freeaction. She was already previously damaged for 2 health and had 1 life left. I also said I was going to attack her with Genghis Khan and he said I don't care, I will surrender her anyway to prison. The Flayer Cube did 1 point of damage, which I argue is not an attack, but a natural event (an Ent Earthquake) that kills her before she has a chance on melee to surrender. Because I didn't 'Attack' her if it true that she is not killed by an enemy character's attack, and thus her allies don't get a bonus to "Hit" for the rest of the game. My opponent believes it is an attack and thus gets her bonus to her team. We played that there was no bonus and ended up being a very tight game that ended on a White Challenge on the last roll that I passed that gave me the victory 3-2, although undeserved because of my cheap tactics. Who do you believe is correct here? Thanks for you time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure I followed all that from not having the units in front of me to check...BUT... Cubes are always Free Actions so she would die before the meless phase and it's NOT an attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marandola
Canada
Mirabel
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you played right it says so on the card

If Sunglow is killed by an enemy character?s attack, Honorable and Decent allies gain +1 Hit the remainder of the game

Enemy Character attack. The cube is not a character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Giordano
Portugal
Lisbon
Lisbon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Princess Sunglow's allies don't gain any +1 Hit bonus. She was not killed by any attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.