Soul Edge
Czech Republic
Alaska
flag msg tools
Hi guys,
there is one thing that bothers me.

1) On one of the agenda cards it is required to play a super crisis card in order to win the game. But how is the cylon leader supposed to draw a super crisis card when he/she is already revealed cylon player and the revised russurection ship is restricted area, where players can´t move deliberately.

The only solution we were able to come is to infiltrate galactica, then end the infiltration and as the action in the next round draw a super crisis card. Which means 3 rounds to do it. Is there any other way, to get your hands on super crises card?

2) Another question is, if the cylon players (leaders and ordinary cylons) are permitted to draw more Super crisis cards as an action on revised ressurection ship? Which means they stay there and can do that as many times as they want, until they leave it?

Thanks for Your advises

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This is pretty much the only way. There is a new super crisis that, if failed, causes cylon players to draw a super crisis, but you obviously can't rely on that being played.

2. Yes you can stay and keep drawing, but every turn you stay you could have been acting against the humans, so you can't afford to wait too long. Also don't forget you only draw 1 card when you are at the resurrection ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Guy
United Kingdom
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Lukyn.
The rules for Cylon leaders on page 11 of the Pegasus rulebook hold the answer to your question.The last bullet point under the Infiltrating heading states that

*A Cylon Leader may always return to the "Resurrection Ship" as an action.When using this action in the "Brig" or in "Detention",he must then discard all but three Skill Cards from his hand (of his choice).If a Cylon Leader returns to the Resurrection Ship for any reason (including being executed)he is no longer infiltrating.
So your Cylon Leader is allowed to move to the Resurrection ship,in this special case.
Hope that helps.
There are a lot of new rules in Pegasus that seem tucked away,it's easy to miss them.And DaveD is right (above) in that you can stay and draw more than one Super Crisis Card at the Resurrection Ship over multiple turns,but this is most often counter-productive,especially in the case of your original post where the Agenda simply requires the leader to play any one Super Crisis Card to win.
Happy gaming.
I am NOT a Cylon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Footage Transmitted super crisis card (17 pass on YGP), if failed, allows each revealed cylon player to draw 2 treachery cards and 1 super crisis card. Best not to count on this if you do have that agenda that requires you to play at least one super crisis card. A lotta luck and unusual circumstances will have to go in to get you to that point.

Just to be clear, when you're on the Ressurection Ship location, that's 1 skill card that you're limited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soul Edge
Czech Republic
Alaska
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot guys, you helped me to understand it. =)

Nice playing and have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Brien
United Kingdom
Reading
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know. I wondered about this myself.

valianttimdjango wrote:
I am NOT a Cylon!

That's Cylon talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.