Hide
2 Posts

EastFront II» Forums » Rules

Subject: Friendly Port rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
Rule 15.2 says Units already located in a friendly port can sea move across one or more controlled, adjoining areas to another friendly port. What is considered friendly port, I mean, Imagine I have a unit in an hex Adjacent to a port por example in Novorossiysk E1, let's supose I control de Naval Base that controls this sea Area (Batumi) (both ports belong to the same sea Area), then in the next movement Phase may I move unit located in the naval base (Batumi) to Novorossiysk as though the first unit is not in Novorossiysk, the port of Novorossiysk is under the Zone of Control of the unit placed in Novorossiysk E1

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Ruf
Germany
Schönaich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, a friendly port is a port in a friendly hex. You don't have to occupy the port to use it. As for hex control, you just have to be the last player who had the port occupied or in ZOC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.