Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Preface: If you have ad blocking turned on, then you probably have no idea about this contest and you can safely ignore the reset of this post. Have a nice day!

Those of you that are puzzle hounds like me and like to win free stuff, I could use an assist in the Tanga Words contest being run through the ads here on BGG. There is a 29 word coded message that reveals how to win the contest. I really, really NEED words 2, 16, and 17 to finish my entry and I am looking for someone to team up with. If you are as far along as I am in decoding the message, then you will realize that the contest will have multiple winners and so there is little danger in you missing out on winning if you share with me. I will gladly reciprocate and share with you, too.

So, if you have words 2, 16, and/or 17 and want to team up, please drop me a Geekmail. Thanks for your time.

We now return to our regular Chit Chat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Henry
United States
Basking Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yep, I've been working at this one too.shake

Now, I think I've got part of what you're looking for.

I'll send you a geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.