Chris Dunbar
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys!

I just recently did a trade with someone and the copy they sent me was the Uberplay edition, but it was missing one of the two $13,000 checks. The trader has since rectified the situation by buying me a brand new copy of the game! However, I'd still love to complete the original game so I can trade it for something else.

So, if anyone has an extra $13,000 Uberplay edition check lying around, I'd love to work something out with you. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
HenryFatass wrote:
Hey guys!

I just recently did a trade with someone and the copy they sent me was the Uberplay edition, but it was missing one of the two $13,000 checks. The trader has since rectified the situation by buying me a brand new copy of the game! However, I'd still love to complete the original game so I can trade it for something else.

So, if anyone has an extra $13,000 Uberplay edition check lying around, I'd love to work something out with you. Thanks!

I for one, will not give you a $13,000 check for your Uberplay edition. That's a bit steep, don't you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HenryFatass wrote:

Just as Uberplay was going out of business, I happened to purchase a For Sale that was missing the entire check deck. I contacted them and they sent me what they said was all they had left in stock, just to get rid of them: 3 shrinkwrapped decks of checks. I used one, gave one to a friend whose dog ate half their deck, and I have one left.

If you want it you can have the entire shrinkwrapped deck if you'll reimburse me postage (I estimate the weight will be around 2 oz, small parcel; looks to be around $1.39 by USPS online estimates). GM me and we can make arrangements if this sounds good to you.

Geeze, I can't spell today!

Edit: Okay, he's taking the deck, so I have no more left if anyone sees this and wonders in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
I for one, will not give you a $13,000 check for your Uberplay edition.

I won't give a $13,000 check for any edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
squash wrote:
I for one, will not give you a $13,000 check for your Uberplay edition.

I won't give a $13,000 check for any edition.

I will.

Not *my* check, obviously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You use a card that does not match, and just let everyone know after the shuffle which group the $13 will be in. Or make it a house rule that the $13 is always in the first/last group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dunbar
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all of the help guys...especially Diane! She had a spare deck that she swapped me for the price of shipping! I'm ready to rock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.