Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Running
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
One of the new options for a turn is to skip card play and place a fellowship piece on the board. I got that, no problem. Now, when does that piece get placed? I assume before the first trigger tile is turned over, right> You can play cards to add a piece at any time, but is there a restriction on when for the whole skip turn thing?

Thanks, everyone. Can't wait to try this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
You place that at the time you don't do anything else, once you have that chance (when you draw a friendly tile), so before the triggers are revealed. By and large, if you can, spend fights/wilds to place fellowship pieces, in which case you can do that at any time on your turn... such as right after a nasty trigger is revealed but before it moves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say that when playing base + Battlefields, I pretty much always seem to skip the first turn in Shelob's Lair to place Aragorn on the "2 back on the main activity line" space. Has the added benefit of funneling anything from spaces 1 & 2 to the attack spaces for killing. Other than that, I rarely skip a turn to play a FSP piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.